Koalabel’s customers will soon start to notice some changes to our latest 2021 AC Solar switchboard label kits. We have recently updated these so that they conform with both the existing AS5033 and AS4777 standards, as well as the new draft versions of these standards that are expected to be adopted later this year. The most significant change is in the colouring of the labels, with general information labels specified as black lettering on white background, safety related signs now required to have black lettering on a yellow background, and signs for emergency services to have white lettering on red background.
The draft AS4777 standard also clarifies what labels should be installed when solar systems are connected to a sub-board, so we have designed an additional label kit to use in these situations.
These new label kits and compatible sub-board label kits are available now.
AC Battery Label Kit
Fully Engraved Traffolyte Label Kit
AS/NZ 4777, 5033:2014 compliant.
- 1 x Fire Emergency Procedure 125mm x 175mm
- 1 x Warning Triple Supply 120mm x 60mm
- 1 x Battery Shutdown Procedure 120mm x 60mm
- 1 x Do Not Open Under Load 75mm x 25mm
- 1 x Battery Location 65mm x 20mm
- 1 x Battery DC Isolator 40mm x 20mm
- 1 x Battery AC Isolator 40mm x 20mm
- 1 x Battery Supply Main Switch 20mm x 20mm
- 1 x PV & Battery Lithium Ion 70mm Round
For more information or to order these new switchboard label kits please send us E-mail.